Pure Botulinum Toxin with Zero Complexing Proteins is a minimally invasive aesthetic treatment that can help you reduce dynamic wrinkles found between your eyebrows.
These wrinkles will only become more obvious as you age due to repeated muscle movements such as frowning, squinting, worrying and laughing that can make you look even older. Discover the new choice for youth and beauty.
There’s Minimal Recovery Time
Downtime to recover after the Pure Botulinum Toxin with Zero Complexing Proteins treatment is minimal so you should be able to return to your normal daily activities without missing a beat.
So Quick – You Can Do It Over Lunch
The Pure Botulinum Toxin with Zero Complexing Protein treatment can be done in 10 minutes – which leaves you some spare time to enjoy your lunch because it is administered in tiny injections. You may begin to notice results within 2-3 days for moderate to severe frown lines, with results lasting up to 4 months1,2. Full results may take up to 30 days. The results should make you look younger, fresher, and have an improved sense of self-confidence.
Zero Complexing Proteins
Complexing proteins are foreign proteins with the potential to trigger the formation of neutralizing antibodies, which may result in partial or complete treatment failure 3,4,*.
Approved By The US FDA
Pure Botulinum Toxin with Zero Complexing Proteins is approved by the US FDA to ensure smooth and youthful results that are clinically proven so you can decide with peace of mind5.
Talk to a doctor today to learn and understand more about the benefits and results of minimally-invasive aesthetic treatments.
- Prager et al. Onset, longevity, and patient satisfaction with incobotulinumtoxinA for the treatment of glabellar frownlines: a single-arm, prospective clinical study. Clinical Interventions in Aging 2013:8 1-8
- Rappl T. Onset and duration of effect of incobotulinumtoxinA, onabotulinumtoxinA, and abobotulinumtoxinA in the treatment of glabellar frown lines: a randomized, double-blind study. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol 2013;6:211-219
- Frevert J. Pharmaceutical, Biological, and Clinical Properties of Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A Products. Drugs R D. 2015 Mar;15(1):1-9.
- Torres S., et al. Neutralizing antibodies to botulinum neurotoxin type A in aesthetic medicine: 5 case reports. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2014;7:11-17.
- (incobotulinumtoxinA) Product Information.
* Studies have not been performed to determine whether the presence or absence of complexing proteins has a long–term effect on safety or efficacy